We know colour. If you need help achieving the right colour for your job, we're here to help. First, consider how much paint you need. If you need 250ml of paint, you purchase 250ml Custom Mixing Service. If you are not sure how much paint you'll need, check out these estimates:
To receive a custom mixed colour you need to make 2 purchases:
- the product (leather paint) and
- the mixing service
Use this table to check your order volumes
Where to send your sample
After placing your order, post a sample of your leather to:
Leather Hero Pty Ltd
Mona Vale NSW 1660
OR email us a Dulux colour name. Once we receive your sample, we'll mix your colour and despatch your order.
Directions, Tips & T&Cs
This listing lets you receive a custom mixed leather colour. You send us a sample of the colour you need and we mix it for you.
- Aged leather upholstery can display more than one colour due to UV fading, stains and wear. Unused areas usually reflect the original colour. They may no longer match high traffic areas such as seat cushions which have been extensively used. Where possible, try to obtain a representative sample that matches the main areas of your project.
Important Info & T&Cs
- Price includes the mixing of one colour. If you require more than one colour, purchase additional Custom Colour Mixing Services for each additional colour you require. When you send your samples, ensure that your instructions are clear regarding volumes
- Available for volumes from 50ml to 1L
- Custom Mixing is non-refundable (subject to ACL)
- Make sure you have your sample before ordering and that it is posted immediately
- We will hold your sample for 14 days
- Normal shipping timeframes do not apply to Custom Mixing orders
- If your sample is bulky, such as a full cushion cover, return shipping may be payable by you