What days does Leather Hero dispatch orders?
We dispatch Monday to Friday excluding NSW public holidays.
What delivery options are available?
- Australia Post Parcel Post which is cheaper, slower and uninsured
- Australia Post Express Post which is more expensive, faster and uninsured
- Optional shipping insurance is offered during checkout and is recommended
What are the delivery time frames for each delivery option?
Australia Post Parcel Post service includes a tracking number and commits to deliver your order within:
- 2 – 5 days within NSW
- 2 – 6 days for all other states
- Up to 8 days for remote areas
Australia Post Express Post Extra Cover service includes a tracking number and commits to deliver your order within:
- .the next business day if your address is within the Express Post delivery network*
- the fastest possible delivery time for other areas
*Includes all Australian capital cities and major centres except Darwin and Perth. See Australia Post website for further details at auspost.com.au/pac or call 13 POST (13 7678)
How can I track the delivery of my order?
To track the delivery of your order, visit https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
Should I purchase shipping insurance and what are my options?
That’s your call. Once your order leaves us, it is at your risk.
Shipping insurance is available during checkout. It covers you for losses incurred during transit such as loss or damage to your order. In such cases, we will resupply your order up to the insurance coverage amount.
- $1.50 insurance covers you for up to $100 worth of order replacement
- $5 insurance covers you for up to $300 worth of order replacement
- $7 insurance covers you for up to $500 worth of order replacement
What is the cost of Parcel Post delivery within Australia?
We offer $5 flat rate postage on Parcel Post delivery for online orders only (excludes orders placed via email or phone).
What should I do if my delivery is late?
If your insured order has not been delivered after 7 days for Express Post and 14 days for Parcel Post, contact us so that a claim may be submitted with Australia Post.
Allow up to 10 working days for Australia Post to conclude a search or to investigate your claims. Once confirmed, we will send a replacement order up to the value of your insurance.
Most orders are delivered in line with Australia Posts service commitments; safe and sound and on time. Occasionally, and particularly around peak seasons (Christmas, January sales, Valentine’s Day etc) services may become stained. Please bear in mind that we are not responsible for any failures on the part of the carrier and that all parties will do everything possible to rectify any problems impacting your delivery.
Can my orders be combined?
Due to online automation, it is not possible to combine postage charges for orders placed separately.
What should I do if my insured products are damaged in transit?
If you purchased insurance with your order and your products are damaged in transit:
- refuse to take delivery
- the parcel will be returned to us
- we will submit a claim with Australia Post
We will send a replacement order up to the value of your insurance. In certain circumstances, we may wait for Australia Post to approve the claim before supplying you with a replacement order.
If you take delivery before noticing the damage:
- take photographic evidence of the packaging and products
- submit a claim to us including photographic evidence of the damaged
What should I do if my uninsured products are lost or damaged in transit?
If you did not purchase insurance with your order and your products are damaged in transit or not received at all:
- submit a claim to us including photographic evidence of the damaged product
- making no guarantees, we will attempt to achieve a discretionary settlement with Australia Post on your behalf. Note that if we are successful, Australia Post will only cover postage costs and any further discretionary payment for lost or damaged product is capped at a maximum of $50. Australia Post requires 10 working days to review and decide any such claims.
Are there any delivery claim exclusions?
Regardless of insurance, you cannot claim for orders:
- that show as ‘’Delivered’’ or ‘’Carded” on the Australia Post website
- where you gave authorisation for the parcel to be left unattended at any location
Does Leather Hero ship worldwide?
We ship to selected countries. International orders cannot be placed via our online store. Instead, please contact us with your order. We will calculate shipping and ship the goods once payment has been cleared.
Please note that all other costs associated with international orders, such as customs clearance, taxes and duties are payable by you.